Book your Holidays with serenity
Without cancellation insurance
- Possibility to postpone your stay free of charge up to 15 days before arrival (subject to availability)
- Cancellation free of charge and refund until D-1, on presentation of proof related to COVID-19 for the following reasons:
- Impossibility of going to the Camping due to the border closure by the French government or the government of the client’s country of origin.
- Containment (local, departmental or national), by decree published in the Official Journal
- The government of the client’s country of origin prohibits travel (upon presentation of proof)
- Cancellation of flights due to COVID-19 (upon presentation of supporting documents from the airline)
- Kilometer travel limitation around the customer’s home (on presentation of proof of address)
- Mandatory quarantine measure upon return from stay imposed by the French government or the client’s government of origin.
- Client tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the start of the stay (on presentation of medical proof)
- Decree obliging us to close the campsite
- Modification or cancellation of leave by the employer, in connection with COVID-19, making it impossible for the client to come to the campsite (on presentation of proof from the employer)
- Modification of exam dates / school competitions, reprogrammed during the stay period (on presentation of proof from the school or examination center)
- In these cases, and only in these cases, you will be able to benefit from a postponement of your stay over the 2022 season or a refund of the sums paid in the form of a credit note